Wednesday 17 August 2016

Ruminations

My mind is full of fascinating thoughts. Because I am full of love, I share the following ones with you. Warning - none of it is in the slightest bit useful or relevant to actually achieving anything.


My thoughts...


1.

If I spent as much time watching things on my Netflix List as I do browsing Netflix for things to put on my Netflix List I would have fewer things on my Netflix List and thus it wouldn't be so intimidating that I can't face watching anything on it and so spend all my time browsing instead.

 
Too. Many. Things.



2.

There should be a sequel to the film 'Once' and it should be called 'Twice'.

Then there should be another sequel to that, but probably starring different actors, called 'Thrice'.

Then they should make a fourth one, set on a plane,  and call it... um... 'Frice'?

Then there should be a reboot of the whole thing called 'The Once'.



This is a good film and you should watch it. 


3.

The most annoyed I ever get is when I am browsing the internet and, as I go to click on a link, the page reorganises itself so I have clicked on something else. I mean, it waits until the exact microsecond I click, and then changes where everything is. The thing I was going to click on is now way down the page, and in its place is a link to something else. Something I don't give a toss about. It makes me howl with rage. I'm convinced it does it deliberately.

 
The Internet, seen here annoying someone.


4.


There should be a sequel to the film It Follows called They Follow.

Then there should be a sequel to that called We Follow.

And then He/She Follows.

And then I Follow.


It Follows is great, and quite spookington.
That's a word. It means spooky, only better.


5.

It pleases me greatly that Bates Motel - a programme about the young Norman Bates from Psycho - is an anagram of O Let Me Stab.


See?

6.

There should be a sequel to Suicide Squad, called 'We're Very Sorry'. In it, the producers of 'Suicide Squad' should apologise, for ages, to camera, for the terrible script they inflicted upon us. It wouldn't be very entertaining, but it would be better than the nonsense they made in the first place.




Lovely imagery. Awful waste of time film.



That's all. About your business now.


No comments:

Post a Comment